Assignment 1.2 - Find the Gap (P)
This assignment is:
"As you go through your day, make note of things that annoy you or cause you extra effort, time, money, or discomfort. In the language of this course, find some gaps in your user experience. Identify at least 10 of these gaps."
My top ten gaps:
- More eco-friendly way to quickly thaw frozen meat:
- Easy way to print and hang many PowerPoint slides
- Unobtrusive cat litter box that hides odors and looks like regular furniture
- Physical solution to hang my bicycle flush to the ceiling
- Business solution that tells me the cheapest times and places to go on vacation
- A social travel guide that helps me travel like a local while on vacation by tapping to local social media reviews.
- A slim clothing drying rack that fits in my narrow apartment
- A smart device that goes in the washer or dryer and alerts me if either gets opened so I can monitor my clothing in a laundromat
- An easy tool to clean the outside of my apartment windows which are hard to reach
- A quick and nondestructive solution to clean my ceramic cooking pots
The gap I plan to address is: A social travel guide that helps me travel like a local while on vacation by tapping to local social media reviews. This is also listed on My Gap page.
This gap address our course criteria because: