Assignment 5.0 - Poll
Will you help me decide which Prototype to pursue?
In what way might I provide a a service that helps users travel like locals while on vacation?
2. PRIMARY USER NEEDS
- The service is easy to use
- The service helps me locate the places to visit
- (!) The service makes me sound like a local
- (!) The service makes me look like a local
- The service uses “reputable” information
- The service allows for open exchange between users
- The service can be accessed in multiple ways
- The service is fun to use
- The service helps users plan a vacation
3. VOTE FOR FAVORITE PROTOTYPE
This is Prototype A that shows the mobile dashboard of a travel service that helps you travel like a local. With this prototype, you can browse places that are popular with the locals or get recommendations.
This is Prototype B that shows the mobile site or app of a travel service that helps you travel like a local. With this prototype, you can select itineraries planned by locals to see a city through their eyes.
4. ASSESSING USAGE INTENT
If you like prototype A, would you please let me know how likely you are to use it?
If you like Prototype B, would you please let me know how likely you are to use it?
If you have any comments on the design or functionality, please add any suggestions here: